Novel Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe World Map Rotating Display Showcase Decoration
The special Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe World Map that people of all ages will enjoy! Let something hover, levitate, float and give the illusion of anti gravity is extremely nice to look, and most of all, to have as a decor ornament that goes well with any style of home and office furnishings. It is a piece of art that makes your space inspiring by creating an unique visual effect. It works with an electromagnet and computerized sensor hidden in its display stand causing it to levitate motionlessly in the air. Additionally, it features a LED nightlight that makes it look very cool when turned on in the dark. You can pass your hand around it without disturbing its magnetic field. It is simple to install. Once you get the gadget levitating, just give it a little spin with your and watch it rotate for an extended period of time.
• Floats on electrically active magnetic field.
• Made with advanced magnetic levitation technology. It is operated by an electronically controlled magnetic system.
• The magnetic above the gadget contains an electromagnet and a magnetic field sensor.
• The base contains a micro-processor and the electronic control components that make the gadget levitate.
• Features with LED nightlight for decoration, light up your life.
• This cool gadget makes a great display unit for your retail shop, business and home.
• The gadget is simple to install, it works straight out of the box, and within a couple of minutes you will have mastered the ancient technique of magnetism.
• Once you get the gadget levitating, just give it a little spin with your finger and watch it rotate for an extended period of time.
• The gadget contains powerful magnets. Do not place it in close proximity to computer devices, USB keys, media players and other types of electronic device.
• The levitation feature is automatically controlled by an internal computer that constantly monitors the distance between the globe and the electromagnetic head.
• Though hidden in the picture, all levitating globes have an electrical cord that comes out of the base and must be plugged into an electrical outlet for the levitation feature to work.